Update to my Author Web Site

Dear readers,

I made some edits and updates to my author web site. I renamed all 5 pages and added a photo on the About Me page. Check out all 5 pages and let me know what you think please. I am still looking for the right publishing company who believes in paying the author and then only taking  25%- 30% royalties and leaving 70%- 75% royalties (or more) to me and taking that small percentage as their payment after my book has not only been published, but sold enough copies to start seeing money in the form of royalties.

My goals are to reach as many people: thousands, or even millions of people with advice about faith in the LORD so I can encourage and inspire their relationship/to enter into a right relationship with Jesus; and also to be able to make a living from my writing since God placed the passion for writing, for Him/Jesus, and for reaching, inspiring, and encouraging others in me, so surely He has a good plan that includes me being a published author of multiple books over the rest of my lifetime, and more. I want to reach everyone who is not currently in a right relationship with God. I know that will not happen, but if I can reach even one more person (or realistically, hundreds or thousands of people enough to read the book, and pick up a Bible to read with my book), then God and all of Heaven will rejoice, and I will too.

Prayers, and any other form of help my readers are willing to give me would be greatly appreciated. And if you need help getting your book or other kinds of writings published, let me know and I will help any way I can.

Any helpful (constructive in a respectful way) feedback, especially if you have been published, would be helpful and appreciated, thank you! God bless you all!

Sincerely,

Alexis Kaye

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s